Sunday, November 29, 2009

Here it is =)

Lisa's Christmas List 2009 =)

Specific titles...
programmable coffee maker...this one
Wii Toy Story Mania game
The Proposal
Grey's Anatomy Season 3 or 5
Howie Day - Sound the Alarm
Kings of Leon - Only By the Night
Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
Fantasies - Metric
Ingrid Michaelson - Be OK or Everybody
A Fine Frenzy - One Cell In The Sea
Finding Nemo


Randomness...
Pilot G2 pens (black and blue) - These are my favorite pens...I go through soooo many!!
kitchen gadgets! - I love the OXO brand tools and cool wooden spoons are always fun =)
I'm a big fan of coffee and flavored creamers =)
chickens - Still love my chickens!
cool cereal bowls - I eat a lot of cereal ;)
board/party games/card games
puzzles - oddly enough I enjoy a puzzle now and then, but not those uber difficult two sided kind ;)
scarves - I can never get enough...I enjoy all different shapes, colors and sizes! Soft ones are the best =)
flip flops - I know it's winter...but we live in California!
picture frames (4x6 or 5x7)
ornaments - My tree is so hodge podge every year, might as well add to the insanity ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.