Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Urgh...

Anatomy sure packs a wallop. Last week, I took a practical for the class and in the same week we had a quiz. This week we have another test (tomorrow) and the week after (on Tuesday) we have a 10 page report due. Meanwhile, I have an independent experiment to work on as well as another exam on Wednesday of next week in a different class.

Anyway, onto brighter topics ^_^ Yes, some of us have been blogging since 2001. It's impressive to think that you guys started the blogger 3 and half years ago and have just kept going with it. Hehe, I think I was first mentioned on June 16th, 2003 which is the date after Kim's Graduation par-tay. After that, Patrick and I started hanging out with you guys more often until we began blogging with you a bit later (me a couple months after Pat). Now here we are. So I decided to look back a bit at memory lane yesterday (old blogs), things have changed a bit haven't they? Hehe, you guys really liked taking those "this is what you are" quizzes. Kressler, you made gigantamous entries back then (the kind I took slack for because people started to go blind by the end of the post) and your posts had a totally different feel to them. In fact, almost all of you seemed a bit wackier back then =) Not to say you're not wacky now... I used to make bigger posts more often as well, and Patrick actually posted back then ^_~ . So to put things in perspective I've known the mokroo for almost 2 years now. 2 years isn't really that much time but an incredible amount of things have happened in that time and it's amazing how fast we became good friends. Anyway, I know I don't say this often or if I've ever even said it but... I heart you all ^_^ 3 cheers for the mokroopals!

So back to the present, Phoenix concert Friday! w00t! It feels like it's been a while since our last concert. Because you know, if we havent been to a concert within a week or two of the last one, it's been a while =) So the agrred upon time to meet was 4:30 or 5 at Kresslers? Rodel, I can probably come up early if you want help with the computer, if so let me know. This week is my pick so make room on saturday for it! eating time and recovery time! >=) I don't mind picking out of turn or twice in a row... By the way Kressler, what did you think of Shinsengumi?

The weather has been lovely lately, we should make a trip to the beach or just go out and get some sun and activity. I think that'd be nice. I think it's time to start making up for all those food outings with some activity ones ^_^ So here we go onto my usual...

Patrick.. hehe.. things are gonna get really hectic for you in 3 days huh? I can't say I feel TERRIBLY sorry since v4 has been a long time in coming. Anyway, it's good to know you'll be getting to work but try to get a bit of sleep. Maybe I'll drop by and provide you with some breakfast burritos to fuel your brain. Anyway, I hope you're able to meet your deadline and we'll have to take you out to celebrate the completion of v4 =)

Lisa.. I'll try to make you a music CD and give it to you when I see you for the concert. I think I need to make a new cd for myself since I've been listening to the same MP3 cd for a while now. Have fun at the book fair and try not to mob some poor author!

Kressler.. Umm.. have fun watching Lisa go "Holy Monsters!" at the book fair? I hope you're having an ok time at school. Don't let those punks give you too much trouble =) hehe.. after all deep, deep, deep deep down they're good kids. Your first year of teaching on your own is almost over ^_^ Hopefully it'll be a bit easier next year. Hang in there though! Another month and a half and you'll get some much deserved relaxation.

Kim.. I'll try to send you those final fantasy songs again if I see you online. It'll give you a decent idea of the melodies that you might hear at the concert. Anyway, hope school and partying are going well over there in Boston but make sure to save some of that atomic liver of yours for us alright? You've still gotta drink with us ^_^

Rodel.. Same goes for you, make sure you're able to play some tennis during the summer =) hehe.. You must be anxious. Almost all the parts have come in other than the processor. Wow, there is GLORY to be had! You must have the same place in your heart for building things as I do =) Thank Goodness for NewEgg.com... seriously... It is as close to instant gratification as I can think of... You ordered the parts Sunday night and you get them tuesday morning? Crazy...

Anyway, off I go to study 6 chapters of anatomy text for my exam tomorrow. I think I need to thoroughly wash my car soon as well. Maybe a car wash day? Oh yeah, DO NOT nap immediately after taking a shower with your hair still wet. I seriously look like DragonBallZ right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.