OI VAY! Andrew Bird was at the Largo April 5th and 6th!!! *rams his head into a wall & kicks his own ass*
so friggin sad....
Anyway.. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way but.... things have been hectic lately! I have that 10 page paper due maƱana and I didn't get as much done as I had liked because apparently there was a family party on Sunday. No one tells me these things anymore. I was wondering why on earth anyone would vacuum so early sunday morning... It also forced me to clean my room because I can't have guests looking into the midst of an unsightly mess... but at least I have a clean room now and.... Fortunately for me, I had a test this Wednesday that has been to be postponed till Monday.. w00t!
Well, I'm glad we're able to squeeze in our weekend excursions even with all the work that there is to be done. The Phoenix concert managed to be surprising. The first opening group Joy Zipper, was surprisingly not joyful at all. Dogs Die in Hot Cars, they were indescribably good but I'm gonna try to describe how good they were anyway.... They rock. As for Phoenix, that was quite surprising as well. You listen to the album and you're like "hey, this is pretty good" and you're tappin your toes.... When we heard them in concert, they didnt sound like that at all. I don't think I heard music until halfway through the performance. The first half of the concert was them ROCKIN OUT. I seriously never suspected. It was awesome. Another surprise was that it was actually loud. I mean, even for me, it was loud. I think half the audience either became deaf or was deaf to start with. I'm surprised no one was bleeding from the ear. So yeah, it was an interesting experience. From the $15 parking, the complete absence of people 45 minutes before the show, the fact we were able to get in front and stay in front, the faint smell of weed, the fact it was the first time I had seen the Hollywood stars, to the show itself.. it was all interesting. Surprisingly there weren't too many people or a single person who managed to entirely ruin the show. Yes, there were those crazy girls, that one girl who danced a little too close and tried to sneak her boyfriend to the front, and that other bitch (that should be spayed or shot so that her behavioral traits are not passed on) who plowed her obnoxious self and dragged her boyfriend to the front... but all in all, at least we didn't see monkey girl.
Oh yes, it was nice actually talking to Nick again. I haven't seen him in a while and I know that you guys see him even less than me (with the exception of Pat). It's too bad we're never there when everyone else is there.
I'm so anxious to finish up this semester. Only 3.5 more weeks! Then the real fun can begin =) Let's plan something for this weekend as well.. Anyway, I think I've procrastinated long enough...
*I also managed to successfully update my computer so it actually uses less electricity now and automatically throttles down when it's idling. I think your new computer, Kressler, either does the same or is able to do the same. ^_^ And finally to waste some of your time..Check This Out .. Don't watch it unless you've seen Pulp Fiction (I really hope that doesn't apply to any of you)
INGLEWOOD JACK Y'ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.