Sunday, April 10, 2005

A Looong Day...

Wow.. it was nice to finally meet Justin... the guy who makes it mokrooton instead of mokroopal... He seems like a very nice guy.

So I hope you were okay today Lisa, I'm sure we all left a bit of a mess and we filled your cabinets with even MORE junk food =) I'll come back to help you finish that ice cream though!

Anyway, I had to wake up at 8 today.. which is early for a sunday morning.. I went to file my taxes along with my mom and dad and pay my dues to the Federal Government whom I'm sure will abuse some of it. After that I got to eat Bun Thit Nuong (bwaha) at Vien Dong <- (pronounced vieng DOM you sickos! It's also located somewhere close to Brookhurst and Hazard I believe). I also helped my dad install a toilet today which took a couple runs to Home Depot. It's been a pretty long day already but I still have schoolwork and laundry to do. Sadness!

Well, at least I have my Ratatat CD to keep me company =)

(Rodel please ask DX soon, Lisa I'll bring back your CD along with some other songs you might like, and Kressler I will bring Tara's set of pictures so you can distribute them, I hope V4 is going well Pat, and you just keep on doin whatever it is that you're doin Kim!)

1 comment:

Kimothy said...

you goober, justin was at my going away party.

i'm studying and reading and looking over short tutorials on css. =)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.