Yeah,
As times goes I begin to feel evermore sorry for the trouble that I've created. What once seemed to be a simple deisre has run amok, completely out of control, even of my own hands. I thought that I could be steadfast throughout this ordeal, but even I'm having trouble. I'm truly sorry for the mischief that I' ve caused, yet a part of me wishes you were a part in the mayhem that I've dealt. I'm doing my best to take care of patrick and lisa as they rest. I wish myself goodluck in this endeavor. Anyway, all seems well, and once again I hope that all is well with you, pleasant dreams and the like, while I deal with this waking nightmare. I will persist and I will remain strong in this matter of will, but I too fear that my strand of sanity is at its last. I'll do my best to make sure that lisa and patrick are safe before I let myself succumb to the desire of slumber. Peaceful dreams to all of you, wish me luck.
Your dear friend,
Albert
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.