oooh... abalos pros and pac modern... two of the best parts of PCN together again in one night.. it sounds like good times =) Hows mokrooton.com coming along? I hope you've renewed the domain name, else someone may come along and snipe it. It may also be nice if it wasnt forbidden for everyone to access as well =) Maybe that's something Pat has to handle? Pssst... by the way... the Athlon64 3000+ (socket939 90nm) is going for $152 at newegg... it's $40 cheaper than the XP 3200+ that you were thinking about if you were to build a computer for kressler... it also has plenty of potential for overclocking and can easily outpace the 3200+.... plus it runs a bit cooler and has the capability for 64-bit computing... and you can use the 40 bucks you save towards the same shuttle case that adam has ^_~ If you still are thinking about an AthlonXP processor.. the AthlonXP-M 2400+ (the one in Tara's computer) is a steal at $80.... I've been using the computer and it's been running quite nicely.. very speedy, energy efficient, cool, and quiet.. and yes.. it overclocks devilishly well, so don't let the model number fool ya >=)
Another Sondre concert already, Lisa ... wow.. the time really flies.. and yes, as kressler said, hope you're having fun =) And a concert tomorrow? And arent you going to one the day after that? Madness =) You certainly know how to live it up.
Bow Chika Bow Wow? Are you watching porn? O_O? or some 70's tv program featuring someone with an afro? Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your gift and putting it to good use Kim. I didn't notice the apple was in the martini either (probably because you removed the card pretty quickly) so I was thinking... why on earth would lisa just randomly throw a martini glass in the mix? But yeah, now that it's been pointed out.... clever indeed.
How goes it Pat? I hope you're feeling well seeing as how this is Day #2 of The Atkins Strikes Back. If you care to augment your health program, I'd be happy to join you for some DDR. I kinda miss it... especially since I'm not that good anymore =P Hope version 4 is coming along nicely as well =) Oh yeah, I ran into a high school buddy of mine today... he's an electrician so if you still plan on wiring your house, then maybe you should give him a chance... if I recall correctly, he did extensive wiring to a 14 million dollar 4 story home in Laguna Beach (an $18,000 job)... so I'm guessing he's pretty good although I havent seen any of his work personally. AND WOOT! Half-Life 2 Deathmatch is out!
Hehe... pretending to work and falling asleep? Hehe, it seems so true, but you certainly do geta lot of work done Kressler. I hope you're not feeling too tired, only a little while longer until winter break =) Your birthday is also coming up pretty soon too. Very exciting indeed =)
Yes, december is a very busy month... in fact, too busy... I have a 10 page draft due monday, a lab quiz tuesday, and exam on thursday.... and then the week after is finals! So I have a portfolio due as well as a lab notebook that week in addition to my finals... urgh... so much work to do.... anyone care to have a drink this weekend? (oi.. sorry kim, I know you were just talking about us drinking when you're not around) I know I normally don't ask this and it's been quite a while since I've had one.. I dunno... I just feel like I need to relieve some stress =) Anyway, hopefully we'll get a chance to hangout this weekend and perhaps that will calm my nerves a little. And yes, let's plan this month out ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.