hi everyone...it's me
i'm having trouble typing right now b/c i'm a but tipsy...hehehehehehe...we're having good times and i miss kim and kress and rodel...but not albert and pat b/c tehy are here...hehehehe...so...goodbye for now...i luv you all =) my mokroopal buds...my ear is itchy....i shall blog later about all the concert goodness!
Hello Everybody,
We're all using Lisa's computer to blog right now. I'll admit that I'm not quite 100% right now as well. Anyway, I'm not sure how this reflects upon me but that's not an issue that truly matters as of now. I'd like to apologize in advance for debauching our patrick and lisa. I know that it's once in a blue moon that I'd actually suggest a bit of alcohol, but sometimes a lil bit isn't bad. To say the least, I've had a bit more than a lil bit =) And to be honest, I've had a tad too much myself, b ut in any case I hope you're all well as usual. Anyway, I'm going to end it on the note that I have the least bit of sobriety in me although others may not amd that you're all well. Goodnight to everyone and I hope that we all have pleasant week this week. ^_^
This is patrick now, I am not gooing to corect any typing mistakes that I do during this post because I am drunk... I jjust want you to all kow that i love you all very much and that you are all the best friend ihn theowrd. I just got off the phone with kimmy, and hey kimmy, remember what is aid, guys are assho.es, thats how it is, but remeber that not all guys are that way, some guys out there are the nmiuces guys htat are there for you. You knw that al;l the mokroopals are here for u. We will always support you in verything. And I promised on the phone tonight that in vegas we would get drunk together, so yeah, it will be good tgimes! Wow, i m ade alot of spelling mistakes on this post.. sory bout that. Hey kress and rodel sorry htat you are not here today, we are haivng a lot of fun, we miss you, wish ou were herewith us tonight... i am about to co,lapse from drunkenenss....... god it took me about 5 seconds to focus back on the screen to see what i wrorte......... WE LOVE YOU KIM, i am so waiting for you to get back here, and I hope you can fit my birthday into yorb busy schedule on the 28th of dec........ vegas is coming soon, it will be so fun, kobe steak for everyone!!!!!! i love you all, i think o shgould stop typing now b/c lisa ust fucked her wall, it was funny, albert tod *told her to just take so,e water so thats he wpuld not nr be so weird .. oik i am stop :) love ou all, sorry for this drunkest *drunken post.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.