Wednesday, September 01, 2004

It's always early in the morning over there on the West coast when I have a chance to log online, and thus, I never get to chat with anyone! I seriously need to hook up some internet at my place ASAP. Dude, I think I'll call the cable guy today. Whaddya guys think? Cable has a deal for $30 for 3 months, then $50 thereafter. But with DSL, it's like $30 every month. The only problem is that I have to hook up a phone line, and I was hoping to not have to bother with that. I was just going to stick with my cell phone, I didn't want to add a phone bill to my expenses. *sigh*

I boo-urns on having to be a transfer student... so much hassle with all my credits and everything. Boo-urns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.