Monday, September 27, 2004

Ah joy, a mid-term in one week. It's kinda funny to think that whether you're on the giving end or the receiving end of education, school can still be a pain. Let's all hang-out this weekend yeah? I wanna get around to using those vouchers we got from boomers =) I think it'll be my turn to pick too. It's only the beginning of the week but I'm already talking about the end of the week.. *sigh* Anyway, I'm letting you all know that if you change your minds, and want to go to Knott's Scary Farm that my invitation still stands. You're also welcome to invite as many people as you like. It's still on the 9th so please let me know sometime before then. It'll be fun, honest! ^_^

So where are those details eh Kressler? (I'm only teasing! please dont hurt me!) I'm sure school is keeping you busy so I hope you're getting enough sleep and getting everything done.

No Kim, I didnt go. Although I will be going to the gavin/tolcher show =) Feels good to have broadband huh? I'm sure to some extent you'll miss having excuses to go out so you can use your laptop and get internet at cafes and whatnot. Hope your weekend was fun (and I hope dont hear about an alcohol shortage in boston on the news ['-'] ).

Hey Rodel. How goes it? Whats up with mokrooton.com? It's been a lil while since you posted so I hope everything is alright. At least you have a cell-phone now. In fact, we all do. How weird.

That's all for now but I'll be sure to post again before the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.