guys!! I don't know if anyone has checked the Sondre site lately but...he's coming back on tour in the U.S. and there are tons of possible dates! =) hooray! =) He's opening for AIR at the end of the week, but I think I want to wait until he's back in L.A.
12/1 (Wed) Troubadour (L.A.)
12/3 (Fri) Canes (San Diego)
Plus he has 2 more dates scheduled at the Troubadour in May =) *sigh*. I love him =). Tickets for the December concerts go on sale Sunday am, so let me know by then please! =)
Those of you with tickets to the Gavin concert on Wednesday, October 20th...you owe me $25. =)
Kim, napkin you shall accompany us to all festivities! =) miss you lots =)
Everyone, if you must identify me as a drunken party, then you must. I shall not argue, too much! However, I shall make the justification that, I drink in fun and because I am living my youth, yes, that is right, my youth. I will admit that I do enjoy the affect that a bit of intoxication has on my inhibitions, however, I promise that the alcohol is not intended to drown any sorrows ;). Perhaps rather, to lighten the spirit just a bit ;) That's all I shall add to this now finished matter =).
Kress...I know things are tough right now and I'm sorry if I haven't been the friend that you need...let me know if there's stuff that I can do to help lighten the load...a grading party perhaps?? We'll all bring our green and blue grading pens! =) hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.