Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Wow, the blogger has been quiet for the longest time... It's been a record period of silence... so I shall commence to break it...

I'm glad you were all there for my birthday. I definitely wouldnt have had the birthday that I did had it not been for the mokroopals and your inspiration. Miyagi's was a good choice. I know you guys have been wanting to find out what it was like for a while too. It was a lot less troublesome than I thought it would be. It's too bad that Kress and Roo had to leave early but you guys were there with me in spirit =) It's too bad your spirits can't watch me dance though, hehe.... Although my dancing isnt very amusing because I don't dance uber awesome and I wasnt dancing very funny because the alcohol didnt hit hard enough to throw off my coordination... I HAVE THE GOOD VIETNAMESE BLOOD! That was another pleasant discovery on my birthday.. oh yes, and thanks again for the drinks Kim! ^_^ I know your endeavor to get me drunk was a costly one but the thought is much appreciated.

Yeah, the non-mokroopal people who stayed had fun as well. Nick, Tara, and Tim all had a blast. The Denny's trip afterwards was nice too. That was honestly some of the best Denny's food I've had in a while. The gift basket was pure greatness too! You guys always put so much thought and effort into gifts. It was truly wonderful and everything I got was something I liked and wanted. I'll make sure I go out and get the butane for the torch today. 1300 degrees Celsius! w00t! I'll make sure I find some good uses for it =) If you guys havent seen spirited away we'll have to do that sometime as well.

It's been a good week so far. I'm pretty sure I got an A on my physics test as well. Physics is easy but even still, A's are nice to see. So yes, we'll go out and eat this monday at McCormick and Schmidt because I won't shut up about it. I probably shouldnt have hyped it up so much. The food is pretty good there though. I wouldnt say it's a discovery on the scale of Albertacos but it's certainly up there. Let me know what time you want to eat that day so I can make arrangements =)

Anyway.... Hurray for the Mokroopals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.