Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Hehe yeah, Congratulations Kim! You never cease to amaze! Be glad you didnt go to onami as well. That was the most painful food experience ever, other than the time I got food poisoning in Vietnam. I hereby vow to never go to Onami unless I feel 100% sure of myself although I know you were sure of yourself Rodel. You ramsacked the unagi! So yeah, I think I have an idea what it feels like to be drunk now. It feels horrible to say the least. All that food made me delirious and I definitely didnt feel like I was 100% there. So yes, I'm determined not to get wasted on my birthday.

Anyway, thanks for the super bowl party at your place lisa. Im sorry I knocked over that bottle! The game turned out pretty good towards the end. It was such a pansy game to begin with but it seemed both teams found their cojones after a while. 2 POINT CONVERSION!! YEAH!!!!

I'm glad you laid down the law Kressler. Order and respect are very important in a good classroom atmosphere. Your students may not love you for it but you need those 2 things in order for them to truly like you in the first place. They like all the teachers that they can walk all over, but the only teachers that truly make a difference are the ones that they respect. Hopefully, a dash of charisma served with those heaping servings of authoritah will earn you the title of their favorite teacher by the end of the semester. ^_^

So here I am at 2 am studying for my ochem class which starts in 5 and a half hours. I had 3 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches earlier to fuel my brain with the needed glucose and now I'm sippin on a tall dark glass of Vietnamese coffee I made for myself to help me burn through the midnight oil. At moments like these, I cant have my eyelids betraying me. There's still much reading and work to be done so it looks like I'll have to wait until after the exam to catch my z's. Wish me luck and I hope you're all sleeping well and dreaming sweet dreams. Back to work I go.... THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.