Saturday, May 25, 2013

Lisa's April Photos =)

Week 1:  Nostalgic photo

Kimono time =)  And just for fun, Cora in the same kimono at 18 months.


Week 2:  The best thing you ate this week

I haven't had In-N-Out in a very, very, very long time.  So while not very fancy, it was very delicious treat =).


Week 3:  Complementary Colors

Red and Green was all I thought about for many, many, months =).  


Week 4:  Self Portrait

While I don't know if sushi and coffee would taste yummy together, I do know that both are delicious!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the kimono pictures!! Cora looks so adorable in your kimono - it's so bright compared the the photo of you Lisa. =)

And your self portrait photo is dead on. =)

Chickencrazy said...

Thanks =) Yeah, I'm glad the colors of the the kimono itself didn't fade like the photo. Hehe...I guess I am a bit predictable ;)

Unknown said...

It's missing thin crispy french fries though... =)

Kimothy said...

omg that one of Cora and the kimono is SO ADORBS

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.