Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lisa's March photos

March Week 1:  Feeling Sporty

Zumba for the home body =)  While it's not as fun as going to the live classes, it is more accessible when I can't leave the house.


March Week 2:  Internet Meme

I went for the older school internet meme =)


March Week 3:  Fruitful Day

We found this beauty at the Farmer's Market this weekend.  Apparently it's a Korean melon or Yellow melon (so says my internet search).  The woman at the market called it a watermelon.  It tastes like a crunchy cantaloupe, yum!! 

March Week 4:  Game for the Game

While we haven't had much time for games lately, this is a staple when we choose to squeeze in something competitive. =)  I like Phase 10 because I'm usually lucky and get all the good cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.