MOKROOPALs are....
Mo = Lisa!
K = Kim & Kressler!
Roo = Rodel!
P = Patrick!
Al = Albert!
Monday, May 06, 2013
January Week Five: The Perfect Day
My idea of the perfect day is one where I feel content and at peace. Truthfully, it's been a long time since I've felt like that. On this day, I went to LA to see my third or fourth showing of the musical, American Idiot. While the show was awesome (as always), that wasn't why that day was so great.
While I waited for the show to start, I bought lunch and enjoyed my downtime in the courtyard of the theater. My lunch was a bomb ass mushroom quesadilla, which I completely devoured and washed down with some beer. The weather was your typical awesome LA spring day--warm sun and cool breeze. And to top off the ambiance, random people were playing music on a piano that was left in the square for just that purpose. Listening to the music, savoring my food, and enjoying the sun... I remember feeling... Man, life can't get any better. Maybe life doesn't, but even if that's the case, I'll take it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.