Saturday, January 19, 2013

Photo of the week: My happy place

I debated this one for awhile; my tastes have changed so dramatically in the last few years of my life.  I considered posting a picture of my wine rack; but, calling a rack full of alcohol my happy place just didn't seem right.  I thought about calling it Vandenberg airforce base, which is actually one of the things I'm most excited about right now (I just got a private invite to tour a NASA facility & watch a satellite launch into space.)  But I haven't actually been there yet, so I can't call that my happy place.  I thought about posting a picture of a southwest airplane which I spend lots of time on lately, but that just wouldn't be the truth calling it my happy place :)  So...  I have to fall back on looking like a broken record and go with:

Home sweet home.


Not a bad choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.