Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ga baba. (2013 Goals)

Ga ga cog.  Nana nanana na.  La la lah.  Mama mag magma. Beeeuuuuu beeeeeuuuu!  

Translation:
Because my Daddy has boring 2013 Goals (he thinks it's funny to say he wants to *avoid* the gym in January because of all the new years resolutioners who flood the gym), I've taken over the computer as I like to do all the time!  First, here's a self portrait from this morning:




I clearly need to work on lighting, centering the subject of the photo, and also making sure the subject has his/her hair combed.  My goals for 2013 are:

  • Lose 10 pounds.  Just kidding!  I'm aiming to gain 10 pounds.  
  • Say my first real word consistently.
  • Spend more time with Daddy.
  • Try out 30 new foods I've never tried before.
  • Meet 25 people my size.
  • Ride on an airplane for the first time.
  • Look at 200 new photos of myself and smile.

Baba waba,
Cora Ayumi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.