Monday, January 07, 2013

One Goal For 2013

Be more creative! I can no longer stand my old tedious lifestyle consisting of work, eat, veg, sleep, and repeat. This year I enrolled in a 4-week online photography course (of which I just finished week 1 heh heh...), a 4-week online watercolor course, and a textiles class at the nearby community college. The online courses have homework assignments that are due on Sunday. Homework isn't required to be completed, but if you do the assignment the instructor can offer constructive feedback. This week's assignment was to shoot at varying shutter speeds, f/stops, ISOs, and then do a "day in the life" series following one subject. The photo below is my favorite photo from this week!

***Update***

My photo was featured on Nicole's Classes blog! I'm so happy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it...so great that you're taking all these creative classes! =)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.