MOKROOPALs are.... Mo = Lisa! K = Kim & Kressler! Roo = Rodel! P = Patrick! Al = Albert!
Awww, I wish I could be there, but this year I'll be out of town. Happy early birthday though!! =) Maybe we can get together Saturday night or Sunday for the Kim's 25th bday after party =).
I'm in. We dressin up?
you betcha!
prolly no dress code, not enough zest in me to enforce :)
I'm down. =)
Yup yup! Um... what are we doing?
prolly anjins. i know we go there all the time anyways, but wtf, i like it there!!!
albert, u seriously in?? o.Oi am bringing kaylah and thomson.yay photoshoot!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
8 comments:
Awww, I wish I could be there, but this year I'll be out of town. Happy early birthday though!! =) Maybe we can get together Saturday night or Sunday for the Kim's 25th bday after party =).
I'm in. We dressin up?
you betcha!
prolly no dress code, not enough zest in me to enforce :)
I'm down. =)
Yup yup! Um... what are we doing?
prolly anjins. i know we go there all the time anyways, but wtf, i like it there!!!
albert, u seriously in?? o.O
i am bringing kaylah and thomson.
yay photoshoot!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.