Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kim's List -- updated 12.5.08

Not that I expect or need birthday presents, but the following list can serve as a template for both the upcoming anniversary of my 25th birthday and Christmas.

Favorite colors: Pink is numero uno, but lately I've been enjoying green, teal, dark purple, yellow and maroon. Black, brown and white are excellent standbys.

Size: XS-S, Petite whenever possible.

Brands/Stores: Urban Outfitters, Club Monaco, Bloomingdales, Sephora, CO Bigelow, H&M, Banana Republic, Target, Rock n Republic...

DVDs (Widescreen pref.):
Gossip Girl Season 1
Lois and Clark Season 4
Lost Season 4
Buffy Season 2
Bones (any season... ideally starting with #1)
The Tudors (ditto)
Robin Hood (the TV series w/ Jonas Armstrong, any season ideally #1)
The Dark Knight
Sex and The City: The Movie
What Happens in Vegas
Becoming Jane
Definitely, Maybe

Misc:
iPOD 1 GB shuffle
Piano Sheet Music Books (First albums of Jason Mraz and Gavin DeGraw)
This bag in "mod"
Flask/Card Holder


What I do not want: winter gear... I'm almost outta Boston, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Will update as necessary...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.