I'm the first x-mas list poster!! =) hehe...=) Bring on the Holidays! =)
**Oops....the link doesn't work...so here it is =)
Lisa's Christmas List - 2008
Some question the relevance of things on my list, thus there is narration. Feel free to ignore it!!
CD's (I know, I'm living in the stone age...I enjoy plastic cases and artwork ;)
The 88 - "Not Only...But Also"
Killers - "Day & Age"
Snow Patrol - "A Hundred Million Suns"
Five Time August - "Brighter Side"
Joshua Radin - "Simple Times"
Ingrid Michaelson - "Be OK"
One Republic - "Dreaming Out Loud"
One Republic - "Dreaming Out Loud"
DVD's
Wall-E
Ratatouille
Grey's Anatomy Season 3 or 4
Grey's Anatomy Season 3 or 4
Other randomness
Pilot G2 pens (black and blue) - These are my favorite pens...I go through soooo many!!
kitchen gadgets! - I love the OXO brand tools and cool wooden spoons are always fun =)
I'm a big fan of coffee and flavored creamers =)
chickens - Still love my chickens!
laptop mouse - I'm not picky, anything that works with a laptop!
cool cereal bowls - I eat a lot of cereal ;)
board/party games - Anything not on this list is fair game.
puzzles - oddly enough I enjoy a puzzle now and then, but not those uber difficult two sided kind ;)
scarves - I can never get enough...I enjoy all different shapes, colors and sizes! Soft ones are the best =)
flip flops - I know it's winter...but we live in California!
picture frames (4x6 or 5x7)
ornaments - My tree is so hodge podge every year, might as well add to the insanity ;)
Favorites
Snacks: Milanos and other yummy cookies, goldfish, Sunbelt chocolate chip granola bars, Strawberry Hi-Chews
Stores: Target, Borders, Starbucks
Color: Yellow, green, brown (think cute yellow flowers in the meadow)
Style of Music: mellow and acoustic
4 comments:
*scratch head*
where is your list??
Hehe.. fail.
i am confused.
i thought the list looked rather short
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.