I'm saying bye to my old phone as I wait for my new one to come in. I think I've had it five years now, give or take a year or two. Anyway, it's being retired since the battery has been on the fritz, but I'll probably buy a new battery for it and keep it as a spare.
I won't have my hands on the new phone until either late Sunday or early Monday, so the blog will be the best way to keep in touch until then.
5 comments:
We call you mostly when you are here. Otherwise, unless we visit, like Lisa soon, we'd call ya. Haha.
Yeah, the post was mainly a hint for Lisa =)
omg, r u guys going to the sake factory?? sooooooo jealooouuusss
No, no sake factory trip this time. It's a little too far for this trip. Maybe next time?
I'll be at Pismo Beach this weekend. MMM, Clam Chowder! I'm bringing some home, frozen.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.