Sorry for the disappearing act guys. I've been taken hostage for the past 2 weeks or so =) My dad's uncle's grandson and his wife and 15 year old son came to visit. My parent's ditched a lot of the responsibility of showing them around on me as well as the cleanup of the house before their arrival =P
Anyway, I'd still like to see you guys. If you guys have time today, tomorrrow evening, or Monday let me know.
I completely forgot the taping was on the 21st last time, I thought it was on the 25th *sigh* and I won't be able to make it tomorrow because me and 6 of my friends are getting together to meet with our 5th/6th grade teacher for brunch.
1 comment:
Kress and I are not doing anything after 5 pm tonight.
Your phone still work?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.