PC...only because that's what I own. =) Apple is super sleek and things are just cuter onscreen...plus there's so many creative options. PC though...classic. ;)
apple and pc pretty much do about the same thing. The only thing is that Apple's price tag. Apple is good for photographers, videographers, and other artists. PC is great for gaming and natural everyday stuff. I'd say if you can own both, do so. Try mac Mini or get a macbook.
They both do a good job of browsing the net, chatting, word processing, and media viewing.
The only thing that would keep you from using one over the other is if you play a lot of computer games (PC), if you have any very unique programs you like(either), and the one you like the look of better.
I will say this. I think you have to tinker around with a PC system a little bit more to get it to where you'd like it to be and to keep it that way.
Rodel hit the nail on the head, take a mac for a test drive if you can.
3 comments:
PC...only because that's what I own. =) Apple is super sleek and things are just cuter onscreen...plus there's so many creative options. PC though...classic. ;)
apple and pc pretty much do about the same thing. The only thing is that Apple's price tag. Apple is good for photographers, videographers, and other artists. PC is great for gaming and natural everyday stuff. I'd say if you can own both, do so. Try mac Mini or get a macbook.
It's a moo point.
They both do a good job of browsing the net, chatting, word processing, and media viewing.
The only thing that would keep you from using one over the other is if you play a lot of computer games (PC), if you have any very unique programs you like(either), and the one you like the look of better.
I will say this. I think you have to tinker around with a PC system a little bit more to get it to where you'd like it to be and to keep it that way.
Rodel hit the nail on the head, take a mac for a test drive if you can.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.