First things First...
Happy Birthday Kim! WOoh! Yah! wOOt wOOT!
I really ought to keep track of the days better =) I'm usually a day or two off these days. Hopefully you were able to partake in some festivities, though I know you are head high in things to do. I will crack open a bottle of wine this weekend in your honor me thinks.
So onto some other things...
Time is passing by quickly and finals are fast approaching for me so I've been pretty busy as well. I hope all of your Christmas shopping is going well. So that brings me to this... whoever is my secret santa... I hope you read the blog... please get in touch with my friend David so as to minimize the risk of me getting the same gift twice. You can contact him at (you're going to have to figure this one out) ...
A total of eight characters...
The first four consists of the common nickname for people named David...
Followed by the two letter chemical symbol on the periodic table that denotes the element Gold... (hint: it doesn't start with a g)
Followed by this pair of numbers that when you multiply them you get 16... when you divide the first number by the second number you get 4....
So all those things, with no spaces, should go to a high temperature mail service which I happen to use myself.
I hope that's enough for you to figure it out, and please don't reveal your identity by asking for further clarification =)
I'll see you soon. I'll be back in town on the 16th. Just in time for another mokroopal birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.