Sunday, December 02, 2007

Being sick=No fun :(

Sucks to be sick *cough cough* :(

But I did get to watch Transformers HD for the 5th time. I don't know what it is about that movie, I just can't get bored of it.

Sucks +1 is that my 360 died too. Microsoft.... you SUCK!

Oh... this looks like fun... but it might just be me.

Sculptorades

3 comments:

Kimothy said...

ooooh, it's just the sculptadores part from cranium separated. cool! sculptadores and cloodle are my favories... although, i'm not very good at sculptadores. everything i make looks like a clump of clay.

Anonymous said...

man. i want an x-box 360...that works...

it's better to get sick now than the end of the month...cause you are coming to vegas! do et!

The Taco said...

Oh Nos! Is it the red ring of death?! Thankfully that things got a 3-year warranty. Hopefully they get you your new one soon.

I think the only reason I'd want a 360 right now is for rock band although it only really shines when you have 3 other people to rock out with you...

By the way, nice samus figure. It'd be great if one of the cards in sculptorades was "Female Space Bounty Hunter."

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.