Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lish Wist!

Music
-Rodrigo Y Gabriela - Self-titled CD.
-Ratatat: Classics & Remixes 1 & 2. Thanks Sis! Only two left! Seriously, Classics is good.
- Daft Punk - Discovery

Technology
-Smart Surge Protector
-Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 Keyboard Now my computer matches. Thanks David =)

Food & Cooking

-Corelle Dinnerware
Specifically: 2 Dessert Bowls, 1 Soup/Cereal Bowl, 2 Bread and Butter Plates, and 1 Salad Plate

Kyocera Kitchenware
-Black Adjustable Mandolin Slicer
-Ceramic Peeler (Adjustable preferred, although standard is fine too)

-Kom Kom Miracle Zig-Zag, Multi Purpose Kitchen Utensil

-Matching Salt Shaker and Pepper Grinder

Nintendo Stuff
-Contra 4 (DS) Thanks again Dave. Unbelievably awesome game.
-Flash Focus (DS) Good times.
-Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (Wii) Thanks Justin!

Gift Cards
-Trader Joe's

Over Budget!
-Unlocked Motorola W175/180 (850/1900 GSM) Phone
-Gigabyte 7600GS 256mb AGP Video Card/Fanless I'm my own Santa!
-Fisheye 2 It wasn't on this year's list but I'm glad I received one anyway =)


Shirt Size - Small to Medium
Favorite Color - Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.