I know, I know...I'm the last lame-o who hasn't posted her Christmas wish list yet. I'm sure whichever one of you goobers has me is patiently waiting the arrival of the list...haha =)...well...
...here it is =)
* Grey's Anatomy Season 3
* Anne of Green Gables on DVD or any not on this list
* cool travel books =)
* cool California hiking books (preferably in So. Cal)
* queen size bed sheets
* Scrabble, Jenga, Pictionary
* Favorite stores/food: Target, Starbucks, REI, H&M, Old Navy, New York & Co, Victoria's Secret, Borders, Trader Joe's, Albertsons, Panera, Corner Bakery, Del Taco
* Favorite drinks: Lindeman's Framboise, Riesling (or any light bodied fruity/sweet wine), green tea, water =)
3 comments:
Justin hasn't posted his list!
darn, you ALREADY have veggietales! it's back to the drawing board... =)
hahahahaha =)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.