Monday, November 19, 2007

Justin's List

Lisa, you're not the last one... and I'm sorry to who has to shop for me. I've been quite busy as of late. This is what I've been doing for the past few months.

Samus Action Figure

But now that its done, I can relax a bit (a day) until I start my next figure.

... not sure what I want. But here a small list to start off.

Wii Stuff:
Wii Points Cards

XBox 360 Stuff:
XBox Live Marketplace Points

Stores:
Gamestop/EBGames
ToysRUs
Fry's
Target

Oh... who is:
The Taco?
Soybean?
the awesome?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe, sorry justin...here's the breakdown of our code names

The scientist = kressler
Ledor Zedlav = rodel
the awesome = kim
the chick = lisa
patrick = patrick =)
soybean = tara
the taco = albert

Anonymous said...

she beat me to it!!!

Unknown said...

muahahahaha!!

Unknown said...

i just went to the link you posted...that's so cool that you're already getting "publicity" for your samus - looks like all that work finally paid off! =)

some of those gamers are hardcore with details though... =) i was just telling rodel that i want you to make an posable john mayer figure playing guitar...lol =)

Anonymous said...

i am the photographer now.

Tara said...

Hmmm...the previous comment didn't do anything to help clarify identity. lol

Kimothy said...

by process of elimination, i think the photographer is rodel. =)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.