Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Putting my hippocampus to use...

I just received my PTCE study books today (Amazon is great). I'm actually pretty excited to have them. My test is on the 19th giving me roughly 10 days to study. My goodness, it's a lot of material to cover.

Anyway, I mulled it over and I'm going to UCSC for the upcoming winter quarter. I've been looking for places to stay. Hopefully I'll find something cheap. At least until the summer, since I dont know if I'll be accepted into a pharmacy school or not. My PCAT scores should be coming in 2-3 weeks so hopefully that'll be a good sign of things to come.

Back to work I go =) Hope you're all voting today.

3 comments:

Kimothy said...

congrats albert! wow, SC for a quarter or two. sounds like a nice change of pace at least. heh, if you say UCSC fast enough, it wounds like USC. ;)

Unknown said...

i am both happy and sad for our albert...happy that you chose to go to a good school and move towards your career...but sad that it is also moving away from us.

i know you'll do a superb job in santa cruz =)

Chickencrazy said...

Hooray for Albert! =)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.