Monday, November 28, 2005

I don't want to think of a title....

The weekend is over so I hope everyone made the most of theirs.

Sorry to hear you were sick, Rodel. Did you get the flu? More specifically did you get the flu from me at Anjin, the one that Lisa also got, and that I thought was food poisoning? Mine only lasted a day so I hope yours was no worse. Sorry I could not join you for Honey-Baked Ham Bacon nor for Thai This. It just wasn't in the cards.

Did you have a good time in Vegas Kressler? I'm sure you'll blog about it soon. Especially about the bad stuff but you'll probably end it on a high note like you usually do. =) Did you win any money? Did your mom at have fun (which was the point of the whole trip if I remember correctly)? Thanks for lending me Memoirs of a Geisha, I'll have it back in your hands by next week. Can't wait for the movie. I wonder if Zhang Ziyi will be speaking Chinese, Japanese, or Engrish? Mmmmmm... Zhang Ziyi... but I digress....

Kim! Happy 23rd! Live it up, you only get to be 23 for 1 more year. =) Did you manage to have a good Thanksgiving away from home?

How was your Thanksgiving Lisa? Lots of good food and extremely nice Japanese people? I know it was especially important. I hope your aunt was able to join you. Ooh, by the way, I played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on the playstation.. It's friggin fantastic. I'm sure your mom will love it when she gets around to it. The DS Castlevania won't disappoint I'm sure.

The best for last apparently... Patrick.. I know you still read this every now and then so this is for you. I'm sure you had a very large Thanksgiving so I hope you got your fill of turkey and other delicious homemade foods. Sorry I couldnt join you and Nick for The Goblet of Fire. I dropped by the house but you were gone already. How was it? I know you have time, so blog back eh?

And so you dont have to ask about my thanksgiving weekend, and even if you weren't going to, here it is. Lots of Turkey and food. MMMMMMmmmmm... Turkey Coma (induced by tryptophan supposedly). I also received my test score from the PCAT (the test I took at the end of October, not the recent one). Very Briefly: I scored in the 99th percentile for my composite score of all 5 sections. Let me just say this... w00t!

So tomorrow I will be driving up north for orientation at UCSC and I will also be looking for apartments. I'll be back on friday or saturday so let's hang out then yeah? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.