Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Very Quickly Now...

So I just finished my anatomy test. It was a bit tough but I guess that's to be expected when you cover one chapter per day (and once so far two chapters a day). I think I did alright though =) I have to head off to lab soon though as it is only the beginning of my day. It certainly started off with a bang.

I did take a quick glance at everyone's blog. It's kinda weird because I use this as my blog to post what I need to where as the rest of you except Rodel have your own blogs. Hurray for us lazy folk!

Interesting poetry Lisa =) It certainly is a good way to vent. Maybe next time you should try haiku? Well, I hope you're a lot more accustomed to taking care of your bearded dragons now. Have they been able to drink on their own yet? I hope Benny is doing alright although it seems you might want to trade him in for a healthier specimen =(

Pat, the test wasn't a final. In fact, it was almost the opposite. It was my first anatomy test of the semester. Anyway, you should really get yourself checked out. 3 migraines in such a short period of time? That's unheard of for you. I don't wanna sound naggy or anything but I'm your friend so I'm gonna tell you that you really ought to take better care of your health. Maybe you should try sleeping at somewhat normal hours, get some sunlight, spend less time in front of the computer, get more exercise, eat less saturated fats, eat more omega 3 fatty acids, and maybe get a health checkup. In other words, try to lead a more normal life. You might want to check your blood pressure as well. Try going to walmart and using the automatic one they have in their health department. It's not really the best way, but at least it'll give you a general idea. The reason I recommend checking your blood pressure is because they say migraines are usually caused by the increase in blood pressure in the brain. Anyway, just try to do something to take care of it. I'm sure it worries the rest of us.

Kim, maybe I oughta loan you my torch? Goodness gracious that's a lot of snow. Anyway, the name of the group was 4PM and the song they sang was Sukiyaki =) I think you have it the other way around on your blog. You should check out the original sukiyaki song which was performed by some japanese person whose name I can't remember at the moment but I'm sure Lisa knows =)

Kressler, you always pick interesting tidbits from other people's blogs to post. John Mayer certarinly has interesting things to say. I didn't know that he did some work with Herbie Hancock =) I really like Herbie Hancock's work. He's a very good jazz musician as far as I know. Anyway, I hope the new term has started off smoothly.

And Rodel, it's good to hear you're getting exercise again. Although I think you're the most physically active person in the group to begin with. Jeez, you certainly know how to push it though. I hardly like the word "miles" unless you're talking "miles per hour." =) I should probably do something as well but alas... I hardly ever make time for it. Well, at least I haven't outgrown the belt that you gave me =)

Anyway, I'm off to lab. Have a good day everyone! (I'll probably update the post later tonight once my day is done)

... just when you thought you could get away from my giant posts.... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.