Monday, February 07, 2005

Aww.. thanks kim ^_^ Thanks to you too Kressler (I think it counts even if it was ever so slightly early). Oh yeah, speaking of my birthday, I've been doing an ungodly amount of cleaning lately and I managed to find a card while cleaning out the garage. It's green with a teddy bear on it and it says "A New Baby! Congratulations" and inside it says "Dear Albert, So happy you are a boy. Love, Frances." Well, Frances, I'm happy I'm a boy too. Hehe, so as far as I know that was my first birthday card.. and for my actual birthday too! (because you only have one real birthday).

*group hug* all of you make my life a happy one and a guy could hardly wish for more.

I have a pretty busy week ahead of me but that's what makes the weekends that much sweeter.
My cousin and her daughter will be moving in on wednesday =P My mom also is going to install the wood flooring this week (supposedly) so that will be even more work for me and my dad too because we'll have to move all the furniture so we can install the floor. So unbelievably troublesome. My mom just had schedule it so that we would host the party for my aunt at my house yesterday, have my aunt stay with us for the week, have my cousin move in and take over half of the entire house, and do serious renovation to the house all in the time span of a week (Chinese New Year and my birthday also happen to occur during this week). The thing is she has neither the strength nor the will to carry out her plans so the majority of the burden always seems to land on my shoulders. *sigh* Anyway, at least the cleaning is on brief hiatus for now. I merely need to worry about two exams for school this week. Those shouldn't be too much of a problem though.

Anyway, I've got the gears in motion for an outing this coming weekend ^_^ 7 people not including myself will be going to the Improv for sure and 7 more have been informed and have yet to confirm. Most likely we'll head on over to Yardhouse afterwards. So I'm going to check up on everyone today and hopefully be able to order tickets by tonight.

So... for those of you concerned about getting me something for my birthday although it is unnecessary... I'll provide something for you to work with...

Stores I Like: BestBuy, Tower Records, Barnes&Noble, Home Depot.. Basically... Music, electronics, hardware, car stuff, books, stationary... I like all that stuff.. hell, I even frequent Walmart and Office Depot...

Things I've Considered Buying Recently:
  • A new jacket
  • new furniture for my room
  • pc speakers ( I will purchase a new set for myself for sure)
  • the Ratatat CD titled Ratatat (I can't find their damn Remix album),
  • j-rock cd's (the Bump of Chicken cd that features "Sailing Day," the older Porno Graffiti cd that features "Hitori," and perhaps a newer mayumi kojima cd (the last one I got was "Me and My Monkey on the Moon.")
  • the recent Green Day cd
  • x-acto blade refills (I found my x-acto knife while cleaning)
  • a new mp3 cd-player for my car
That's all I can think of right now.. but if you wish for more... I think I could come up with more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.