Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Feeling like....?

I had a hard time trying to clear my throat today, but I had a bit too much too eat. Went to Harry's Place and got some French Toast, which wasn't the breakfast to get, but I should have gone with my first instinct and got 1/2 sandwich 1/2 soup. That would have been much better. Today was very unproductive, but I felt really tired and still sore from yesterday's jogging around the school, and I was cramping up earlier really badly, and I've been taking Motrin to take care of the muscle pains, but I need a little more lean meats, like Turkey or Tuna in my system, which is perhaps, much more tastier now that I'm getting much more dehydrated with my body, but well see how it holds up. I've got to stretch out perhaps to get the sores out of me, well that's what tennis.com and tennis magazine says. I've been reading up on some workout articles to better and organize my workout at Frog's, and I've added 25 situps on 4 out of the 7 days that it said to do. My goals was to keep focus when you are tired, even if it hurts so much. The last lap around the track, I wanted to throw up, but I didn't jog the rest of the way which made me feel unaccomplished. Well see what happens next.

Haha, you said it albert. Thanks for the post to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.