Thursday, October 28, 2004

Sweet misery... I haven't been the greatest poster either... I'm not sure that busy is the word... but occupied... yes.. but that explanation comes later o_o?

It was somewhat recently pointed out to me that most of us have personal blogs, with rodel and i being the exceptions... I look at the links on the side of the blogger and Lo and Behold! Tis True!

It's good to hear you are well and thriving in Boston Kim. It must be good times in that city right now. To think, the BoSox were down 3-0 and now they've won the World Series.... thats pretty friggin crazy.... So the story goes... Kim Goes to Boston: The of Death of The Curse.... scientific correlation? Probably not. Great movie title? Yes, indeed.

RODEL! YOU'RE GETTIN BROADBAND! wOOtE12Z! You're also gettin a new desktop and laptop (might I point out that you recently lamented on not having a laptop). Lucky Punk =) I'm almost jealous, but my 800mhz machine has been faithful and I've had cable for a little while now and I don't exactly NEED a laptop... Anyway, I'll probably be seein you online more often.

Lisa, it doesn't look like you'll get too much tennis practice in this week. Damnit, right as I was typing that the sun started shining.... Thank you God! for making me feel like an ASS! eh... oh well.. i'm an ass every now and then anyway.... Anyway, yeah, if you wanna get any practice in this week, weather-willing, then let us know.. (btw, yes, i know i'm an atheist)

Jeez Pat. It's kinda scary that I worry about you when you're awake when I wake up. So much for getting your sleep pattern back to normal. Anyway, I hope you don't get any migraines today while helping Roger out. Maybe i'll drop by later. I dont know why I'm typing this in the blog because chances are... you're not going to see it while it's useful. Foresight is 20/20 =)

Hey Kressler. Glad to see you're still pulling through. I don't know where you get the energy to do everything you do. Whatever hat you're pulling all that energy out of, I hope you pull out a lil extra for yourself every now and then. Maybe it'll put a little spring back in your step instead of going towards grading papers. ^_^

Sorry for being a bit quiet on the blog lately. A lot has happened over the last several days. Anyway, I found out two nights ago that my grandma (my mom's mom) had passed away. My mom flew to vietnam yesterday night and she'll be there till Nov. 14th. My grandma lived well into her eighties and she enjoyed life. Even at her age, she loved eating good although not necessarily healthy food, especially pizza (I'm sure that's a tidbit you'll enjoy Pat). So I'm not devastated or anything, but a loss is still a loss and it's just something for me to deal with. It's not a terribly sad thing, it's just another part of life. I hope I'm lucky enough to live a full life and enjoy it all the way up till the end. I dont exactly want to live to be quite that old, but if I do, I hope to be a strapping fellow.... even if I'm 85 =) Maybe get hit by lightning or something.

I actually got a full nights sleep last night. I pretty much konked out as soon as I got home from my night class. Today is one of the few times that I've woken up for my 8am class feeling well rested (this isnt a complaint, I know some of you have to wake up much earlier). So I head off to class, but class is cancelled... so that was kinda nice and kinda not nice... I was actually ready and truly awake.. i made the effort to get there.. and it's cancelled... oh well... not complaining about this either... but even if i wanted to celebrate about it; on my way home my oil check light came on... After I pulled into my driveway I looked under my car only to see my car bleeding oil, one drop at a time. I looked down the road that I had driven and a part of it looks like rainbow road. I could see the trail from el toro road leading all the way into my driveway... *sigh* so that's gonna be a costly fix methinks. I hope it isn't as bad as it seems.

So yeah, I'm not saying all this to be depressing, but just because its stuff like this that I've been dealing with. A little rain must fall in everyone's life, figuratively and as of lately, literally. Things could be much worse and they arent, or at least not yet anyway =) So.. I dont wanna hear any I'm Sorry's because there's no need for it. If I hear an ounce of sympathy, scathing nasty will come your way. Anyway, I dont say this often.. so urrr.. savor it? but.. I'm glad to have all of you as my friends because even when times are rough, I can always think about you and find peace and happiness. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.