Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Hey guys.. it's time to start planning for New Years in Vegas! We need to reserve a room before they are all taken. I may be able to get us free rooms at either the Rio or the Tropicana. I called up the Rio and asked about rooms, they said they are only available if we stay the 30th -> 1st (meaning we leave on the 2nd). I don't know what everyone wants to exactly do in terms of how long we are there or when we leave. Is leaving on the 2nd good with you guys? 3 days in Vegas, leave on the 4th? What are your guys thoughts? I talked to Kim already and she said that leaving the 2nd is no problem for her. What about everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.