Hope you get better Rodel. It's never fun being sick (except for the one time I had a sore throat and the prescription was popsicles). Do you know what you caught? Well, just eat well, drink lots, and get enough sleep and hopefully you'll recover sooner. I guess you have to just ride it out sometimes.
Hmmm Lisa.. maybe the new girl will behave better in your class although I won't get my hopes up for you. It's not the same girl who calls her teacher a bitch right? It's scary she would raise her fist to a teacher.. she wasnt threatening physical harm was she?
Hey Kressler, are you still doing alright? You haven't blogged in a while so I'm guessing that means you have little free time these days. Anyway, you're still kick ass teacher and you have our support, so dont ever think otherwise =)
Hola Kim, I'm glad the concert was terrific as usual. I'm sure you were thinking of your tazer when those inconsiderate drunks were bumping into you. Why is it that it's usually the audience that spoils concerts? Hmmm, do you think if someone spilled alcohol on themselves and you hit them with a tazer, they would burst into flames? o_O?
Hello to you too Pat. Urm.... wasabi? Yeah, I see you often enough or talk to you online enough where blogging you a message seems redundant. Oh well, for the sake of completeness... I hope you're able to finish up everything regarding the new wheels business... when will justin get back so you can raise your rear suspension? Hope v4 doesnt drive you too crazy but i guess it comes with the territory... I remember your binge coding days right before the completion of v2 and v3...
Hurray for Start Paragraphs with an H Day! =P Not too much new here, although I'm enjoying my computer a bit more now since I replaced my old computer fan with a near silent one. Mousing has never been so smooth either =) My room is clean too. I guess I couldnt ask for too much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.