MOKROOPALs are....
Mo = Lisa!
K = Kim & Kressler!
Roo = Rodel!
P = Patrick!
Al = Albert!
Thursday, September 12, 2002
Yesterday seemed to be the longest day of the year. Sheez, not that it was September 11th, but I had 4 classes, I was tired, sleepy, all of the above. I didn't leave til 8ish anyways and I'm looking for something interesting to pass my way. Unfortunately everyone left and that would be the jist of it. I did my Comic essay on Drew Carey and turned it in, but upon that I ditched Roo<--bad boy, my 1230 statistics class, in which I would have slept soundly, but I had my peripheral vision on my co-worker Maria. She can slap the heck out of you. Heh. Ask Rick. I've been working on the webpage as well and I am beginning to feel it's power for I have a vision. Twill just be as simple as a bunch of enlarged letters and a bunch of small generated thumbnail pages, so I dont' have to do that hard work and waste time. Right now I have to go back to class at 5 pm and get out at 615. I'm dying to play basketball, not to mention some tennis, I think I need to get someone to rally with, but me and kress have our hands full with Mixed Doubles starting on October 1. We have high hopes for a title =) When watching the US Open, I thought the only chance that Andre had was to take the match to 5 sets, and therefore, Sampras blew by him with his superb serve and volley skills, unmatched by Agassi's relentless groundstroking skills. Anyways, i have a wedding to go to this Saturday, and we are wearing traditional Filipino shirts called "Barong". Its kind of a see through dress shirt, it's nice. I'm prepared and I am going to take a whole lotta pics. Ok, I'm ready to go to class, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.