So I'm at school. Over the summer, I'd lost the disgruntlement that had towards good ol' UCI, but now that fall quarter has started, it's all rushing back. I've lost all desire to socialize and be friendly with peoples. I'v still got forty minutes until physiology. Man my schedule sucks this quarter. I put forth only half an effort to put it together and now I'm spending most of my time sitting around waiting for my classes. I thought I would be semi-happy for school to start again because then I would have a purpose again, instead of just laying around on my arse at home. But after looking at my syllabus for Ochem lab, I do not feel l joy. I have to write two freaking lab reports! Ay me... But alas... where is my silver lining? I can't seem to find it. I notice that I'm quite disgruntled about many things right now. Hmmm... tonight I will watch a movie and chill with my buds and perhaps this heavy cloud of darkness will lift. *sigh*
Last weekend I went to San Jose with MJ, Vikki, Huong, and Lil Linda. We stayed at Lynda's place in Dublin. We had plenty o'fun and spent plenty o'money. The weather was nice. The 6 hour drive was killer. Our car, which was a rental by the way, got a flat!!! But fortunately, it was nothing to worry about. If you guys ever rent cars though, I do not recommend enterprise. The tires were old, we had to get an oil change... many things were sorely wrong with this car that shouldn't have been. Anyhoo, we also went to San Francisco. It's a very nice city, but super crowded with people and cars, at least in downtown SF. I didn't get to visit suburban SF, although I don't know why I would anyhoo. I did want to sneak a peak at UCSF, but didn't get a chance. I also did NOT see the golden gate bridge. Everyone keeps asking me about that. Anyhoo, we didn't get to see anything superscenic... mostly went to shopping centers and stuff. Had crab at Fisherman's Wharf, strolled down pier 39, mingled in Chinatown. It was fun.
So Kress, I'm still looking forward to your proposed cruise trip sometime in the near future. Despite the fact that I just did take a trip, I can't wait for my next one. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.