Monday, January 28, 2002

School was actually interesting today and I like my professors. I only say this because I haven't seen any engineering professors and I'm not going to see them around. Ok, so I have like 3 classes back to back to back. You UCI students should know about that if you've ever scheduled like that cause you only get 10 minutes to get to the next class. The first class is mathematics and this professor named Mohamed Ghamsary. He's from the middle and he claims not to be a terrorist, and certainly has a great sense of humor. He jokes around with every little thing there is and that makes class more interesting. The second professor is a microecon teacher, call her Jennifer Bailey, looks like one of those happy teachers, and hopefully what my sources say, she writes down everything there is to know about economics. The third professor, almost as dorky as my last teacher, Dr. Witkowski, International Business, oooo....anyways I"m at work typing this and I think I can leave cause my boss doesn't know my schedule and neither do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.