MOKROOPALs are....
Mo = Lisa!
K = Kim & Kressler!
Roo = Rodel!
P = Patrick!
Al = Albert!
Monday, January 07, 2002
Hello children. At school I am right now. How I love it here... oh yes indeedy do... I think my ear is infected... in fact I'm pretty sure it is. *sigh* I'm not looking forward to this quarter, nothing but bio and ochem staring me in the face. I'm getting hella stressed about my bio lab and I haven't even gone to the first class yet. I propose some ice skating or miniature golf in the near future, what do you guys think? Or perhaps some King's Hawaiin?? yeah yeah, I know... you guys already went there, but I haven't! =) Speaking of which, I could go for some pizookie at the moment. Know what sucks? I went to BJ's the other day in hopes of having some of that great prime rib, but they don't have it anymore! It was only a special. cheese louise... a girl gets her hopes up and look what happens. I seriously need to trash some of the crap on my computer. It's like hella slow. It's mostly because of all o fmy brother's video games. He doesn't understand the concept of zip drive. Well, I'm off to eat some lunch. See you all when I see you. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.