Hey I'm finally done with my Microsoft Word 2000 training. Ask me anything to know about word, I may know it. =)
I just strolled around the Universal Studios Hollywood website and you can get tickets online but we decided to get em on Sunday. Its a 43 dollars...plus the seven dollars for parking, so in fact we are paying 7 dollars each time we head for U.S. with our annual passes. Bah. I'm just about to leave the office and head for Justin's, if he is home and he lets me that is. I have the unrated version of American Pie 2, and I don't know why it's unrated. Looks like it was meant to have a rated R on it. Bloopers are funny, as if the movie wasn't enough. Allrighty, see ya when i see ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.