Friday, November 26, 2010

A Taco Wishlist

Sadly

It gets harder every year to think of what I want. My apologies for the delayed posting of my wishlist.

Things:
A smallish amp for my digital piano
Rolls of good film. This stuff is like like black gold, less and less is being made and who knows when it will run out, but it will at this rate. ISO 100-200 preferred. Kodachrome and Fuji Velvia or Reala also preferred but other funky film like lomo would be fun too.
OSS 117 DVD
High & Low DVD - Criterion Collection - Akira Kurosawa
Kapoosh Knife Block. Either the "650" or two-step wood grain.

Gift Cards
Costco - This is where I develop my film =P
Ikea - Upgrading from twin size down comforter to a full/queen.

I'll add more as I think of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.