I'm furloughed this week...so I'm taking a temporary break from work & made my wishlist. =)
The Basics
The Practical
Colors: Dark gray, dark purple, teal, blue, white
Cardigan sweaters (L-XL)
Cocktail rings (size 8)
Tea - but not flowery flavors
Any cute science stuff (preferably biology-related)
Shoulder bags/purses that are big...no fringe, sequins, sparkles, etc.
Soft, non-flannel pajamas (L-XL)
Candy:Starburst, Hi-Chews (strawberry), Mentos (strawberry), KitKat
Black photo frames
Shoulder bags/purses that are big...no fringe, sequins, sparkles, etc.
Candy:
Super sticky post-its, gel pens, tape white-out
Big headphones
Big headphones
**I have a dslr camera now. =)
Life (narrated by David Attenborough - not Oprah)
Ramekins by Rachael Ray
Paula Deen Spice Favorites
The Best Simple Recipes
Cooking for Two
Ramekins by Rachael Ray
Paula Deen Spice Favorites
Cooking for Two
Giant Microbes - GIGANTIC cold, flu, common cold or brain neuron!!
The Destinations
Target
Old Navy
H&M
The Gap
Aldo
NY & Co.
The Container Store
NY & Co.
The Container Store
Trader Joe's
Zappos
SpaFinder
The Movies (AMC, Krikorian)
BJ's Restaurant & Brewery
Park Ave.
BCD Tofu
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
The Entertainment
Inception - I REALLY WANT THIS MOVIE! =)
The Brady Bunch (any season - although early seasons tend to be better)
Toy Story (1, 2 & 3!)
Beauty & the Beast
The Lion King
AladdinThe Unattainable (for secret santa anyway)
Nintendo Wii
iPhone 4
Kindle
A new lens for my camera (besides 28-135mm)Sony Bloggie HD Video Camera in violet
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.