The Number Assignments
1= A, J, S
2= B, K, T
3= C, L, U
4= D, M, V
5= E, N, W
6= F, O, X
7= G, P, Y
8= H, Q, Z
9= I, R
once you have your number, see what it says about you here (apparently 11 & 22 are special, so if you get this, keep it as is):
1 is determined, autonomous, and self-reliant
2 is loyal, tactful, and analytical
3 is passionate, positive, and fun-loving
4 is sensible, traditional, and serious
5 is bold, temperamental, and sensual
6 is responsible, cautious, and domestic
7 is spiritual, unconventional, and somewhat reclusive
8 is money-oriented, assured, and authoritative
9 is versatile, compassionate, and worldly
11 is enlightened, deep, and high-strung
22 is ambitious, a global planner, and motivated
* i'm a 9 =)
11 comments:
Hmmm... I'm not sure if I get this?
Anyway, here's a running total for my entire name, first and last, (because if you guys don't know already, I don't have a middle name), and you can tell me what it means...
1,4,6,11,20,22... 24,33,42,47,55.
What number does that make me?
???
I'm confused too.
click here "instead" for our price is right video. 16 secs in you can see me in a light blue shirt in the middle of the screen. Price Is Right CBS Video
hehe, you keep adding your numbers until you get a single digit
ex: if your first name added to 28, you'd add 2 + 8 = 10, then 1 + 0 = 1.
i think i am a 3, but i did the math in my head.
Hmmmm... I'm not so sure if 22 describes who I am... Motivated? Really?
By the way Kim... I think you're a 6 because the 3 letters of your name add up to 15..
Justin.. You're a 3.. your name adds up to 21...
Rodel.. you're a 9.. your name adds up to 27...
hahaha...nice. I love how this was like giving directions to a class ;) I'm a 1.
What makes it confusing is the directions say that if you get 11 or 22 its special... but it also says to add the numbers until you get a single digit...
:/
Well... if I did it right, I'm a 7.
remember to have your entire first, middle & last name... =)
Ahhh.. ok... Using my entire name... then I'm a 1!
You guys can ignore my previous post because it only uses the first name...
Autonomous? I can live with that.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.