Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Like a Sparrow...

I'm going to be flying down south on October 10th and staying till the 13th. If you guys are free that weekend, it'd be nice to hangout =D I'll most likely be back for thanksgiving and Christmas as well but I'm not sure for how long yet. It depends on my work situation at the time =P

I've also got a new e-mail address... It's my full name, first and last, followed by the loneliest number at that google e-mail service. I'll still be clinging onto my old one though.

Did you guys happen to watch Tropic Thunder? So good (>.<)/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

10th - free
11th - sister's birthday at night/free
12th - Price is Right

Unknown said...

i am also free the 10th...11th free in the daytime (night i'll be at homecoming) and the 12th we have a group price is right - you can join if someone drops out. =)

Chickencrazy said...

I am free on Friday also...what time will you be free on the 10th albert??

Kimothy said...

i will be there in spirit. :)

The Taco said...

I'll be back on the 10th early in the morning, so I'm pretty much free all day. I'd be happy to join you on the 12th if someone does decide to dropout. Please call or text me if someone does.

Right now it looks like the 10th might be the best day to hangout. So maybe we ought to do dinner or something?

Hola Kim, I hope things are well in Boston =)

Chickencrazy said...

Dinner sounds good...any suggestions?? =) Albert, is there somewhere you'd like to go you don't get to when you're here?

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.