Monday, July 28, 2008

For Lisa

Lisa, can you do the Price is Right TV Taping on Sunday, August 3?

Consider:
We have to be at the CBS Studio by 6 am to even get seat number.
Taping is at 4 pm, lots of talk time and waiting.
You might get picked (to play plinko, win a car, win a trip to death valley)

3 comments:

Chickencrazy said...

Hooray for fantastic game shows!! Matt and I are going to the fair the day before, so I may be very very sleepy if we're leaving that early...but if you guys drive to L.A., the I should be Price is Right ready when we get there =). So...count me in!!! =)

Anonymous said...

you can sleep in the car =) Not required to do anything but to get a seat number and then another break in between.

Chickencrazy said...

Haha..nice, thanks =)
Matt says he needs to think about it...it's kind of early! I'll let you know about him =)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.