Monday, June 09, 2008

Mokroopals minus Albert plus Matt


Comment dammit!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

everyone looks good in this one...if only matt were "choking" lisa like patrick & rodel are doing to kim and myself, then it would be AWESOME =)

i like the lighting here too...we are all glowing...in a good way! =)

Anonymous said...

the light is not good on me, I'm still dark.

Chickencrazy said...

hahahaha =) ditto to kress ;)
nice job guys =)

Anonymous said...

you can't ditto. You must leave your own!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimothy said...

omg, too cute!

i agree with kressler, we are "glowing"

=)

Kimothy said...

i had to comment again just to say what a great photo this is :)

Chickencrazy said...

ok, ok...my comment is...I still look awkward in this photo...=) what am I doing with my arm?!?!? ah well...sorry guys, you just can't have me in your photos ;)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.