Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dinner on Saturday, June 28 @ 6:30 pm.

Sorry for the confusion everyone!
Neither Cafe Tu Tu Tango or Habana could accommodate 7 people on Saturday. Apparently I needed to call a couple weeks ago...sorry!!

No worries though, hope you all enjoy a good piece of sushi...what Patrick, no sushi?!? Ok...they have other items on the menu ;).

Saturday, June 28
6:30 pm.
Buddha's Favorite

If you guys want to carpool, we can meet here at 5:45 (that'll give us time to park...parking is somewhat troublesome) and then head over =).
**Ooooh...we have an outside table, so bring a sweater just in case the breeze kicks up. The restaurant is near the water. =)

As far as Kress's comment about the liquor, she's right...my variety is probably quite outdated. If anyone has any particular drink requests, let me know and I'll stock up =). I have most of the base liquors still, wine, and Pepsi.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm totally getting TEMPURA ICE CREAM

The Sculptor said...

hello all :)

I am unfortunately unable to attend the dinner party. Lisa, I wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope everyone has a wonderful evening, wish I could be there.

Chickencrazy said...

awww justin...we will miss you!! Have a good time whatever you may be doing =)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.