So Tara's flight is actually arriving on the 21st at 10:35PM at John Wayne. By the time I pick her up and get back, it would probably be about 11. So yes, she can make it.
The next time I'll be back is Thanksgiving weekend so we should definitely make plans to hang out at least once.
Sorry, I didn't reply sooner, I've just been busy with school and work lately. I'm guessing it's the same way with the rest of you?
Kressler- Hows school going? Is the decathlon training going well? Still enjoying your new car?
Pat - Haven't heard from you in a while... I'll probably give you a call sometime soon and see how you're doing. Hopefully everything is going well at the house and your work isn't giving you much of a headache.
Rodel - How are classes going? How is work? Tennis? Take any interesting pictures lately?
Kim - How are things in Bostonia? I hope it's not too cold up there. How are studies going? Learn anything new and mind boggling? Hows Phil?
Lisa - How are the kids this year? Hopefully you're not staying up too late grading. Hows matt? Listen to any good music lately?
2 comments:
Classes are going. Work is a mixture of busy and not busy. If I haven't posted anything new, all my photos are under http://picasaweb.google.com/rooispup and the next batch of photos will be the halloween party on Oct. 27th. Tennis has been a fight mentally, but I just read some books on mental tennis, by Vic Braden, and Winning Ugly by Brad Gilbert, and I've actually learning to improve. Physically, I'm still 15 lbs away from my target weight goal, and i'm improving movement and speed.
school sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will try to elaborate more later
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.